The school is seeking qualified candidates to apply for the following faculty and staff positions.
Interested candidates should send a resume’ to Shannon Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upper School Math Teacher
Upper school math teachers are responsible for instructing students in grades 6-12. Teachers will create lesson plans, administer praise and constructive criticism, instruct students on subjects such as middle school general mathematics, pre-Algebra, Algebra I and II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and create a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program.
Upper School Science Teacher
Upper school science teachers are responsible for instructing students in grades 6-12. Teachers will create lesson plans, administer praise and constructive criticism, instruct students on subjects such as chemistry and physics and create a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Utilize public library resources.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.